Joe Eigo was a member of the Jackie Chan Stunt Team, and he performed with Jackie Chan in the film Around the World in 80 Days (2004). Joe Eigo is the joint creator of what is called Multi Level Moves, “an experiment to explore the limits of the human body” which is essentially Tricking.
Peter Power, Toronto Star photographer, made Joe Eigo the subject of a photo portrait for which the Toronto Star received an award of excellence from the Missouri School of Journalism.
Eigo’s Matrix – for Real video has been seen over 4.5 million times on Metacafe, earning him $25,000 as of January 2007. In the video, Eigo flips from boulders, trees and training mats, performs strings of back flips in the middle of a street, tosses a soccer ball in the air and then kicks it while completing a back flip.
Here are just a few of the films and TV shows where Joe Eigo has performed stunts:
- American Pie Presents: Beta House (2007)
- American Pie 5: The Naked Mile (2006) (stunts) (USA: informal title), aka American Pie
- Presents: The Naked Mile (Australia: DVD box title)
- Around the World in 80 Days (2004 film) (stunts) (as Jeffrey Joseph Eigo)
- LazyTown (2004) TV Series (stunt double for Sportacus 10), aka Latibær (Iceland)
- Christmas Rush (2002) (TV) (stunts) (uncredited), aka Breakaway (USA: video title)
- Odyssey 5 (2002) (TV) (stunt double)
- Witchblade (2000) (TV) (stunt double)